Laura has a full closet, which gave us a lot of options to mix & match with.
She has a great sense of what colors look good on her but wasn’t sure how to put them together.
From left to right above, her outfits are “before” (not bad), work, weekend and day-to-evening.
A few things Laura discovered during our session:
- Pale pink is a great neutral for her. It’s almost a nude because it blends so well with her skin tone.
- Her skirts and dresses are fitting her great so she may be opting for these this summer.
- She can wear a belt, but not as a high-contrast accessory due to her vertical proportions.
- Brown shoes (vs. black) work really well with her colors and her hair.
- She will be looking for more fitted top layers to slim her silhouette.
- Her jewelry collection is GREAT! She has a few key pieces that are incredibly versatile.
- She will likely shop for petite tops and regular bottoms. She may need to shop both departments for dresses to find the best fit.
If you’d like to learn more about how I helped Laura or how I could help you, get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Fabuliss.com to learn more about packages and to sign up for the eNewsletter.